Your Cart is Empty
Fenton Paisely Six Napkin Set
translation missing: en.products.notify_form.description:
Notify me when this product is available:
1. WaistMeasure waist laying the garment straight & relaxed
1. WaistMeasure your natural waist
2. Full LengthMeasure your length from your waist to your bottom.
We have put together all the information you will need to find right size for your kid.
1. Chest: Measure 2 inches below the armhole
2. Length: Measure from the highest point of the shoulder seam to bottom
3. Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder joint seam to the edge of cuff.
Measure from highest waist point to edge of bottom cuff
Measure waist laying the garment straight & relaxed
1. Height: Measure your child from the top of their head to the ground.
2. Waist Run tape around natural waistline, keeping tape parallel with floor.
3. Hips Measure around fullest part of hips and bottom (approximately 5"-7" below waistline), keeping tape parallel with floor.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Be the first to hear about special offers, exclusive deals and many more.